My new orientation.

My new orientation.

A hypertext narrative by

Antoine Provost

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

Word count: 228

Choice count: 10

Section count: 7

Image count: 7

Error count: 10

Field Related Analysis

Education : 23 matches

(cegep, choice, classes, courses, first, management, school, university)

Dance : 8 matches

(back, follow)

Web development : 8 matches

(click, option, path, session)

Target Structure: (0 matches)

Next

My new orientation.

My current situation.

I have been studying in business management for two years now. But, I hate it. So now I chose to pursue my studies psychology. Help me choose what I should do.

Choice 1 : .Ok fine. How can I help you?

Choice 2 : Sorry, but I don't really care about you.

What should I do?

.Cegep courses.

First of all, I have some Cegep courses, what should I do right now?

Choice 1 : Take a part time session to finish all you're classes

Choice 2 : Just quit school. It's not worth it.

Choice of University.

After I'm done with my classes. What University should I apply to in the future?

Choice 1 : UQAM.

Choice 2 : University of Montreal.

Thank you!

Thank you but this option is not viable. Go back to the beginning.

Choice 1 : Click here to go back to the beginning

Thank you

UQAM.

Thank you for helping me I will exactly follow that path!

Choice 1 : Click here to go back to the beginning

University of Montreal.

Thank you for helping me I will exactly follow that path!

Choice 1 : Click here to go back to the beginning

UQAM

That's fine with me...

If you want to hear the same speech a second you can go back to the beginning.

Choice 1 : Click here to go back to the beginning .

Comments